Rina is a recovering lawyer who writes fiction from flyover country in Golden, Colorado (when she’s not taking her son to ninja class or helping her daughter learn multiplication tables). Her stories always include Badass Women.
So what is a Badass Woman?
- She is confident. (Confidence is not arrogance, y'all.)
- She is determined. (Setting goals and working hard to get there.)
- She is authentic and original. (You always get the "real" her.)
- She excels in her area of expertise. (That doesn't mean she knows everything.)
- She is resilient. (Bad shit may have happened to her, but it has made her stronger.)
- She lives by a personal code. (Her values and personal beliefs drive her actions and decisions.)
There's more, but in Rina's stories, you can expect to find a wide variety of women who are each badass in their own way.